Providing insight into
Information to help your
Through Program Evaluation, Collis & Reed Research can provide an in-depth review and analysis of services provided by your organization, institution or association. We custom design our
program evaluation to fit your needs.
We often use a combination of study methods such as:
- Conducting interviews with experts in the field of study
- Searching and contacting similar organizations world-wide
- Conducting extensive literature searches
- Surveying personnel in the area to solicit their views
- Investigating agreements among stakeholders regarding standards of practice
- Identifying needs in service provision
- Identifying barriers to service provision
- Making recommendation for service provision
The outcome of these extensive investigations is a detailed document that can serve as a guideline for your organization, institution or association for years to come.
For further information on how our
services can assist you, please contact